Tuesday 18 August 2009

Change is Good

As I mentioned a few posts ago, I am sick of typing jennsinengland into the computer whenever I want to get to my blog. Among my reasons....
-I am not in England
-I am sick of being reminded why and when I began this blogging journey
-I am still hurting and typing that in continues to add a little salt to my healing wounds
-I am ready to stake a claim on this blog and why I write it now as opposed to when I began it
-I am thinking it's time
-I am in love with my patio and though I will be in England in just a few weeks (for example) I am not IN England anymore in the way I was when this ride began

So, after much thought I have settled on a new address!
Notes From A Broad will remain the same, so you can always seek me out that way
but as of NOW (Patio Time), you can find me and this blog, MY blog, at

www.jennybenders.blogspot.com

For those of you in the know, I have been Jennybenders for far longer than
I have been a Woman Reporting on Her Mirage.
Thank you for coming along for this ride with me and I hope for more and more and more
twists, turns, dips and climbs!

3 comments:

anne altman said...

woo!!!!!!!!!!!

anniemom said...

Ya-hoooo! Yippeeeeeeeee! Wa-hoooooooo! xo

Jenn Hyjack said...

YAYAYAYAYAY!!! New bookmark added : )