Thursday 13 August 2009

Playlist: Hamptons.

So, I do a lot of driving here in ye olde Hamptons. This week- it included a trip into the city for a doctor's appt. that was cancelled at the eleventh hour! (I was, how shall I say? Displeased.)
In honor of that- I thought I would share my Car Tunes Du Jour with you! Mayhap you will like them, too!

1) Get Sexy - Sugababes
"just shut up and watch me walk"
2) Bang Bang (feat. Adam Levine) - K'naan
"and this song is for the weak and for the strong
cause I was strong and still..."
3)The Vicodin Song - Terra Naomi
"I've got vicodin, do you wanna come over?"
4) Bring Me To Life - Evanesence
"save me from the nothing I've become"
5) Breakeven - The Script
"what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay"
6) Not Giving Up - Daniel Merriweather
"went through three winters, three summers
thinkin' that you're gonna return"
7) Maybe - Ingrid Michaelson
"if you have the last hands that I want to hold
then I know, I got, to let them go"
8) Let It Rain - Keri Noble
"And the rain may be falling on my window But I feel like I'm coming alive"
9) Smack Into You (feat Beyonce) - Jon McLaughlin
"I'm willing to run, smack into you"
10) Imma Be - Black Eyed Peas
"I'mma be taking them pics, lookin' all fly and shit"

2 comments:

mandiblej said...

i like officailly 3/4 of them, nicely done!

love, jenn said...

No, no... nicely done YOU!! :)