Thursday 27 August 2009

And so...

...off I go. London's calling and I have to answer. Well, I don't HAVE to but, off I go nonetheless. 

Here is what is exciting so far- I am at JFK by my gate and POSTING! God, I love Opal.  She really is a Sexy Bitch. Here is what has not been exciting so far- as I checked in, the man at the desk asked me if I was "traveling to see my husband" and I think was beginning to compliment me with a "lucky guy" but alas...  I am unsure as I burst into tears. Stupid mirage Visa in my passport. 

As Jason texted...  that gets the "awkward outta the way". Though I also second Jenn Ritchie's "oh, come the fuck on!" Sweet Mother of Pearl. Wonder if I can just rip that page out?? Is that illegal? I have no idea. 

Good thing I cancelled therapy today because I couldn't get my shit together.... 

5 comments:

anne altman said...

you look glamorous for your trip. i think that's important.

Sans Pantaloons said...

I'll hold your shit together for you.

Anonymous said...

BREATHE~~~~~ luv u

Sans Pantaloons said...

Hope all is well.

love, jenn said...

Thanks all! I do look quite glam, don't I?? Plus- I will look much glam-er with someone holding my shit together for me! :)

luv u, 2, anon!