Thursday 9 April 2009

YUM!!!

So, my eating habits yesterday were OUTLANDISH! And as one high school pal put it on Facebook, "like college"! And she had only one piece of the proverbial pie to work from!
I had a banana at like 1, a Snack Wrap (ok, 2- they're small!) at 5, coffee (which in my head IS a food group) all day and got home at 8 to find Jim had made mac-n-cheese and put hot dogs in! And not just any hot dogs but CHEESE dogs! (Now, THAT'S the cheesiest!) God bless him. Very anti-Passover but ridiculously YUMMY!!!

And then, with the iron will I am famous for.... I ate half the Easter Bunny I HAD JUST BOUGHT FOR MY MOTHER!!! Who does that??? Sure, it was delicious. It was Dove. Thank God, that the odds of me having information useful to baddies is slim because I would cave faster than that delicious hollow chocolate bunny! It was a real hop of shame this morning past it's remains... Needless to say, I will be in the Easter aisle today! Confession. Good for the soul. (Stolen chocolate? Bad for the ass.)

No comments: