Monday 13 April 2009

He Came. He Saw. He Conquered!

Well, look what was new in the neighborhood... Easter weekend brought my parents to the BFG (which was just wonderful) and my parents brought HERSHEY! Their 78lb, Lab/Weimaraner mix, 4 year old dog! Sure... he crushed some of the patio flowers, scared a neighbor or two and farted like he ate all the Easter eggs but he also charmed my friends, slept next to me (with the occasional lick to remind me he was there keeping us safe), and flirted with many a passer-by... One fell so under his spell that she shared her burger and fries with him as she walked past! Bite for Hersh. Bite for her. So cue the slow, Dream Weaver-esque music (I keep hearing Warrant's "Cherry Pie", Jim suggested Etta James, maybe Barry White?)...
And get ready for everything else to fade into b&w, because THIS is
HERSHEY!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He had a blast and a few tooooo many treats that he did share in such an smellful way~~~~~~~:-)
"Thanks for a Happy Easter Sis!"

anne altman said...

OMG

HERSHEY PANTS!

say what you want about his Backdoor Smile Multi Media Show, Hershey is one hot dog--gorgeous. the Brad Pitt of dogs.