Thursday 2 April 2009

It's time.

...even though there is a part of me that will always be saddened by my loss, that will always hold an empty bit of space, that I am still sad... I decided today it was time. Time to move on. To find someone new. And it didn't take long. He is handsome and steadfast. Willing to have only me. And best of all, he has to stay. He can't leave me. He can't change his mind.
By all accounts, he only remembers stuff long enough to make it around the bowl...
Peeps. Meet my new love, Pocket. Pocket- welcome to the blog!



Isn't he pretty?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pocket is PERFECT!!!! Love his color~~~ Enjoy him!!:-)

love, jenn said...

Thanks!! I love him.

anniemom said...

You forgot to mention - - Pocket is totally HOT! He's smokin! Bring it, Pocket! Ok, that's enough.

love, jenn said...

He did enjoy swishing his tail for his photo shoot! Dirty...

anne altman said...

doodle is intrigued. i wont bring her over. or it's pocket-b-gone.

Hanna said...

Abby just said " Weshould get a fish just like Auntie Jenn and name it Flowery Butterfly." She also just said "Can we giggle about Pocket?" "Pocket is a funny name."