Friday 27 February 2009

Scenes From A Snowy Day!

And so, on the second morning here in Welches... we woke to 5inchs of snow! I did not pack for this. I thought I packed so well, too! Stupid footwear. At least my sister-in-law has the same size feet as me so I can steal boots to tromp in the snow with E!! But it was Cars that once again ruled the day and a photo shoot of the Lil Sis and Big Bro which ended up being a giggle filled adventure! As was the whole day, really! (Except for the realization that Fabio did not win Top Chef) (I know it wasn't possible and all but still I hoped that THAT was the twist!)

Makin' Snow Angels!

Playin' With Cars!!

Lovin' Auntie Denn!!

4 comments:

Jenn Hyjack said...

Ooh! Congrats Auntie Denn! TOOO CUTE!! Look at all that hair on li' A girl : )

anniemom said...

That last one is the cutest picture EVER! I love, love, LOVE it!!!

love, jenn said...

Awww, thanks girls!! She is a pretty awesome love bucket! (or she was really hungry and Mommy wasn't gettin' her boobs out fast enough!)

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love little baby kisses??!!:-) Big brother is just adorable too~~~ox