Monday 9 February 2009

My Favorite Comic Artist...

...actually came to the Comic Con with me! Ergo, I could have stayed home. Although I wouldn't have gotten to wait in line with a Storm Trooper. Unless I dressed the dog in a Storm Trooper costume? Of course, he ain't standin' in line for jack! Anyway, here is Jayman's latest and it stars ME!! Needless to say- I love it and so will you!!

(Just in case you can't see what I have contributed to the warping of... my young protege has drawn a cartoon of my day with the Ancient Chinese Secret Repairman who came to my home to fix the hot water issue a few posts ago... As you can see, at 9:30AM, he was enjoying a cigarette and some take-out. At 10:30, he got the call "No, Hot Water?" and at 1:45, he foolishly held my hand under cold water that he claimed was hot and got the Kung Fu chop down by yours truly in my belly shirt and despite my GINORMOUS girl superhero boobies!!)

1 comment:

Amiga de Caballos said...

C'mon Jenn... a boob job just to kick some ass? Really?