Thursday 26 February 2009

Happy Ash Wednesday from Welches!!

I had the most glorious start to Ash Wednesday... with an overflowing of love!! I was pounced upon by my nephew and had my arms quickly filled with niece! They are truly the bee's knees.

And the day just got better from there! Story time at the Library. Painting bird houses and reading all the new books I brought him. Making a mobile together of Felt Friends and baking muffins and just snuggling away with the sweetest little niece ever! I am overloaded with cuteness and exhausted! But alas, the Top Chef finale is finally about to start on the West Coast and I am not ready to pack my knives and go to bed without seeing Stefan taken down!!

Oh, and I had to include this pic of Athea taken by her Mama before I got her because she is wearing the onesie I felted! Eli got a Big Bro shirt, too so there will be a photo shoot tomorrow! Let's just say - Athea has several new pairs of felt booties to choose from now!

6 comments:

anne altman said...

yay! she's adorbs!

will you be making me a felt bikini?

size medium.

Anonymous said...

How in the sam hill did you guess your bday gift??? What are you psychic?

love, jenn said...

Like I played Anonymous to make you guess who I was with your psychic powers?? :)

anne altman said...

oh, to be anonymous again.

wonder what that's like?

anne altman said...

what in the sam hill???

what in the sam hill, you from olean????

Anonymous said...

"Lil Sis" is tooooo cute for words in her new onesie~~~~~~~~OX