Tuesday 10 June 2008

Horoscopes sometimes ARE right on!

I adore Rob Brezney. He writes horoscopes for many free papers around the world... The New Times in Syracuse, The Voice here in NYC... anyway, I find his horoscopes to be wordy, out there, and always a bit much. But most of the time- they are right on. And this week is no exception. Subscribe to his genius at www.freewillastrology.com

If anyone knows the heart shattering insanity that is going on for me right now... you will subscribe immediately.

LIBRA - Week of June 12, 2008

"I've been all over the world and have lived among every kind of culture," wrote Dan Liebert on mcsweeneys.net, "and I can say, without any hesitation, that the most ignorant, rude, selfish, and self-centered people on Earth are babies." I agree with him, though I've got to add that it's senseless to get mad at babies for being such jerks. Their brains simply aren't sufficiently well-developed to be any different. This line of thought can be applied to a whole range of bad behavior by people who have technically reached adulthood: They engage in ill-advised actions not out of evil intent but because they're emotionally immature. Keep that in mind as you deal with anyone who's doing unreasonable things. Be the composed adult who's in charge of leading the big babies.

No comments: