Saturday 29 March 2008

I didn't see it because Heigl bugs me!

Could I be talking about Grey's? Or even Knocked Up? Nope... because I saw Knocked Up and that solidified my intense disinterest in Kathryn Heigl. I just find her annoying. Not her characters but HER. I have never watched the Grey's so I am basing this on interviews and shit in which she annoys me more every time. I thought she was the weakest part of Knocked Up and thus... I never saw 27 Dresses. I liked the idea of it but really?? She's a bridesmaid 27 times?? WHATEV!! But my issue tonight is with its writer- Aline Brosh McKenna.

Why?? Well, because my Sis just saw it and texted me to tell me that at the end... she copies me!! I have been saying for years that when and if I get married, I would be issuing my bridesmaids dresses to their respective brides! And they had to wear them! Not as bridesmaids necessarily... just as guests! I will have bouncers instead of ushers. It will be a rule! The ONLY exemption will be my Aunt Marian. I was in her wedding as a child. That would be ridiculously unfair. She may have to wear the colors though... bring on her finest yellow and brown dress! 27 Dresses apparently ends with her having 27 bridesmaids who have to wear the dress they made her wear! Big Copy Cat!! So beware and be warned... it was MY idea first, Ladies!!! So be ready to rock the big purple number or the black velvet sheath or the black and white bow bedazzler or the emerald strappy wonder.... well, you get the idea! Fair is fair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BUT i did shout it out to the whole of the Truro movie theater going audience that is was Jenn's idea! so at least some of the people of Truro know the truth!!
dam hollywood and their ability to bug every conversation sis and I have !!
sis x