Thursday 13 March 2008

And a fine howdy do from Heathrow!

Morning All.... And so after a very successful fight and a retarded discussion with the immigration guy, I now have two hours to kill at Heathrow before getting on the coach to go to Matt's!! BORED! Thankfully, I passed on breakfast in the plane so I could eat... Thank God for public internet stations!
So, listen... in case you haven't already- run, don't walk to your nearest Netflix web page and add Air Guitar Nation to your queue!! I watched it on the plane and LOVED it!!! I pictured Ted thru most of the film but wow... these people take their "airness" seriously!! Here is C. Diddy and Bjorn Tuerock (does anyone know how to omelot?) (I am not even sure I spelled it correctly!)- the stars of this fine, fine documentary!! SEMI-SPOILER ALERT... one of these two men is crowned World Champion 2003!!

(Also watched the end of Elizabeth: The Golden Age- a movie as long as her reign! And 30 Days of Night which wasn't horrible...)

Only a hundred million hours to go! Airports are fun!

No comments: