Thursday 6 March 2008

A Host By Any Other Name...

Kerry made it make sense that Elizabeth Berkley would host a reality dance show as she was the star of the dance classic- Showgirls. But I am still confused. Why is Ian Ziering hosting a dance show? Your Mama Can't Dance is Lifetime's newest competitor in the dance stakes and I guess Ian has a Mama?? I must admit that most confusing to me is the Dawg's choice of Mario Lopez as the host of America's Best Dance Crew. Really?? I guess if J.C. Chasez can judge....

I guess I am just biased because my girlfriend... Heidi Klum, is the perfect host of Project Runway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you think that's bad, Mario will also be performing in "A Chorus Line" on Broadway. Bob Fosse must be pirouetting in his grave over that one...
-K

love, jenn said...

Jesus Christmas.