Thursday 13 January 2011

A recent FB convo with Jenna = COMEDY GOLD!

  • Can you find the nugget?? :)


  • Jenna Ricker Dammit, I didn't move. I've never felt like I fit my sign, and no I find it doesn't matter because it's been a load of crap-a-do for thousands of years. Kinda fantastic. What will Maja say now, Jenn??
    10 minutes ago ·
  • Jenn Wehrung Maybe she will make me order her another pair of boots online despite her lack of credit cards? What sign is that? :)
    9 minutes ago ·
  • Jenna Ricker That's the sign of more time here than back home and still soakin' chicken for four days in lime juice. AKA, Pisces. (Just kidding all Pisces. Mostly kidding.)
    7 minutes ago ·
  • Jenn Wehrung MMMM, limey chicken! Wait- I think I married one of those! HAHAHAHAHA!
    5 minutes ago ·
  • Jenna Ricker Brilliant!
    3 minutes ago ·
  • Jenn Wehrung ‎:) Are you taking Jay (& Elliott) to the aeropuerto on Saturday? And if yes, will the van make that easier? It is still here but I will shovel it out for you!

4 comments:

Blue Beak said...

I don't think it's funny.

love, jenn said...

I am ever so sorry, Blue Beak. Tres insensitive of moi!

Sans Pantaloons said...

Please excuse BB, Jenn. He has no sense of humour/humor. I have given him limes for dinner, and he says he is very sorry.

love, jenn said...

Remind him that when life gives you limes- you make margaritas! :)