Wednesday 10 November 2010

Warning: Cuteness Factor is OFF THE CHARTS!

I like baby animals. I mean, seriously? Who doesn't?! I even like when they are being told
what's what ... but mainly, I just think they're cute- they warm my cranky, bitter heart! New York Magazine lead me to the sugar coated, syrup drizzled, cotton candy topped sweetness that is
Feeling icky? Frustrated? Crankypants? Check it out!
Here is a spoonful to help the suggestion go down!

A tiny turtle waves goodbye after the folks at the Oregon Zoo release him back into the
Columbia River Gorge!!

Seriously? Seriously. I am a sucker for a baby rhino!

This little lovebug makes that face at visitors to Longleat Safari Park- a place I visited once upon a time before he was born. I just wanna smooch him!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed these...so darn adorable!!!