Wednesday 17 November 2010

I Heart Brussel Sprouts!!

This weekend I got me a stalk o' sprouts! And then I cooked 'em. And then we ate 'em.
This is how!
First, I introduced Ripley to the Sprouts Brussel. She was not impressed.
Then, I cut them off said stalk and sliced 'em up! I sauteed them in some olive oil with a lil' salt and pepper! Oh, and while that was happening- I dry roasted some pine nuts!
Finally, I put them in a bowl with the pine nuts and some parmesan shavings and a splash of red wine vinegar!
And then... we ate 'em!!! Delish!

ps... by "we" I mean me & A! Ripley just wanted the cheese!

3 comments:

RooOOooo said...

Holy crap. That sounds incredible-I have to make this!

love, jenn said...

They were DELISH!! Even the 16 year old who HATES brussel sprouts loved them! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are having a practice run for the BIG day...Can't wait!! Tee hee!! They do look wonderful...MMMMM:-)