Sunday 29 August 2010

OBVS...

...to take a Road Trip you need more than a map and a car! I have begun a Wish List of things I think I need (see partial list at right)...

Here is my list in picture form! Any thoughts, comments or suggestions?? Do you have a favorite GPS unit? What camera would you get? What book would you most like to listen to?







a collapsible crate for Rip, Opal car charger, Jaws on CD, a proper camera, a GPS unit, portable breakfast maker (which ideally comes with car adapter!), Malteaster Bunnies, a tape recoder (for the genius ideas the road will pull out of me), and a cooler (with or without large fella)

3 comments:

anne altman said...

bring the large fella!

love, jenn said...

I feel like he could be helpful! :)

Jenn Hyjack said...

Do you want to borrow my tape recorder? I feel like you should go digital but if you want to go old school, lemme know!