Friday 23 July 2010

Huh.

Cleaning Lady Jackie* enters**.

CLJ: I did some math and I have lost more weight then I weigh.
Me: Wow! That's great- I have not.
CLJ: I have a new younger man now.
Me: Wow! That's great? I do not.
CLJ: He has a real hair fetish.
Me: Wow! That's gre... what?
CLJ: Yeah. He wants me to Bic.
Me: What is your name again?
CLJ: He keeps telling me 'I'm flossing down here'.
Me: No seriously, what is your name?
CLJ: He shaves his whole body. Is it going to rain today?
Me: Don't you have laundry to do?
CLJ: You guys ever go to Splish Splash? I got season passes if you wanna go.

CLJ exits.

*Cleaning Lady Jackie is not her real name. I am not protecting the innocent here. She is new and I don't know her name. But I do know she needs to shave her vagina.

**Ripley and I were hiding in the guest wing to avoid the cleaning ladies. CLJ sought us out there to share these things.

ps... Splish Splash is a water park here in the Hamptons.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa~~~`````Step away from CLJ....Hairy parts and all...:-/

Sans Pantaloons said...

I'm not really sure.... I know flossing is good!
My judgement may be clouded because I'm male.
On another subject, can you send me your email address Jenn. I have a Lady for you.

anne altman said...

"He shaves his whole body. Is it going to rain today?"




HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA