Thursday 8 July 2010

Ahhh, Shingles.

So, the shingles have left me a bit blue. A LOT in pain but a little blue. And how does one cure a tiny case of the pain locked blues? Internet shopping!

First on the agenda- a bag. When Ripley and I go to the park in the morning, I am not sure who looks crazier. Ripley, with her nutjob hair cut or me, with all her accoutrements sticking out of my clothes! (cell in my bra along with iced coffee money, poo bags in the waistband on one side/small dish for Ripley to have a drink from in the waistband on the other side...) Clearly, I need more clothes with pockets. Until I acquire those- I decided I needed a pup walkin' bag! I could have used an old bag, of course BUT why?! So, this bright pink and lime green LeSportsac is now tucked with poo bags and a tennis ball and a small water bowl (all hot pink, btw) and the most important thing... Iced Coffee Cash!

But a bag didn't soothe my owwws nearly enough. And so I ordered myself a Bangerang Bake Shop cupcake. I got me a "Plain Jane In A Party Dress" cupcake... It's vanilla/vanilla. Because I like my cupcakes like I like almost nothing else- all white! OH. MY. HEAVENLY. GOODNESS. Shingles or not- order yourself one today! If for no other reason than the sweet little jars they come in! And also, did I mention they are DELICIOUS!
I couldn't even finish it. Which means there is more for tomorrow!! YAHOOO! There may even be room for it in Ripley's bag!


Look at me, makin' lemonade out of my shingles!

2 comments:

anne altman said...

cupcakes in a jar? and here i was going to get you Shingles in a Can errrrr I mean Pringles...

Anonymous said...

But Jennie I want a cupcake in a JAR ..and I want it NOWWWWwww!:-)
Noo really they look delicious...as does the bag...very ripley...oxoxo