Monday 15 March 2010

Things That Make Me Go Hmmmm...


So, one day, about a month or so ago- I came home to see this tree sitting at the end of the entrance to my building. I wondered about it. It made me go hmmmm. When I saw my upstairs neighbor, he explained (on the run as he was late for work) that they got it from somewhere cause somebody was going to throw it away and he thought they (he & his GF) could save it.

It has been sitting there ever since. At some point there was talk of putting it on the patio, only the openings on the patio for plants to go in are 12in circles- not even close to big enough to put a tree of this size. And so it sits. And when it rains for several days as it has been... it makes a big, muddy mess. And it makes me go hmmmm.

2 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

Sounds like a job for Diamond Don!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is perfect!!!:-)
Diamond "wondered where that tree with leaves came from...had to be inside somewhere....good luck".:-)