Tuesday 2 March 2010

Comment Come Back Needed!

So, I put this video on youtube in August of last year after a trip to Vegas with my peeps- including Jason who is featured in this video playing my new favorite slot- Lucky Penguins! It has an Ice Ice Baby Bonus! Helloooo! AWESOME!

Anyway, yesterday- this video got a comment! Whoo Hooo! A comment! How fun! yeah. no. this is the comment:

"f your mother. take the money back to the trailor park."

And so I ask, what should my come back comment be? These are my top three:

1) f YOUR mother.
2) YOU live in a trailor park- wish a dictionary lived with you!
3) tool.

I am still working on it and that's why I need YOUR help! What should I say to neworleans39??

3 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

Can't you delete the comment?

I don't know anything about YT, but starting flame wars with stoidi is always paved with regret.

love, jenn said...

I can (and will) delete it... ahhh, the high road. Right but not as fulfilling. :)

Roo said...

we recently took the high road re: a comment about Joany on someone's facebook profile. I wanted to get on a plane and punch this person in the face, but the high road ended up being more satisfying, if only because our silence caused the person emotional distress due to her need to engage. Kind of a passive-aggressive high-road... :)