Saturday 13 March 2010

Party On!

I just read this article on AOL that says these are the
Top 10 Songs to Play at a Party!
(or at a puppy homecoming, at the birth of a blueberry, to help the daffodils grow)
(those are my suggestions, btw- not AOL Radio Blogger, Lindsey Weber!)

10) Just Dance Lady Gaga
9) SexyBack Justin Timberlake
8) The Way I Are Timbaland
7) Baby Got Back Sir Mix A Lot
6) Stayin' Alive Bee Gees
5) Don't Stop Believing Journey
4) Pour Some Sugar On Me Def Leppard
3) Livin' On A Prayer Bon Jovi
2) Thriller Michael Jackson
1) We Will Rock You Queen

This would not be my list. I would keep several but definitely not all!
What is YOUR Top 10 Party Playlist??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont know about top ten but at www.bckjams.info there is a sickkkkkk party playlist. I'd agree to all of them.

Sans Pantaloons said...

I was always fond of 'The Deck of Cards' by Max Bygraves.

We always played it as the last song when we wanted to clear the floor, and go home.
I used to run a mobile disco, who knew? Ah, the 80's, when I was a yooof.

Lindsey said...

I like your list better!