Thursday 4 March 2010

She started it!

So, the past day or two, Ripley has clearly been feeling better about her leg. Whereas I, have gotten more frustrated. Imagine if you will- it's 5:45AM, your dog needs to pee, she can't go out without a bag over her cast, this takes some time on a squirming puppy. Now picture yourself at 5:47AM covered in pee. Welcome to my week. Yesterday, Ripley began to take it upon herself to pull and chew on the ye olde cast! And this morning, I decided the time had come for me to help chew on it, too. And thus, off with her cast!!! (I did call the vet and she said it was fine so...)
And Ripley is SOOO much happier! As am I.
Walking is a little weird- she is stiff and so a little off kilter but I am sure that will
only take a day or two to shake!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending BIG HUGS Ripley....Mom too..oxox

anne altman said...

heck yes! free!

love, jenn said...

FREEEEEDOOMMMM! (that's Ripley's Braveheart imitation)

Sans Pantaloons said...

Getting better all the time!
Here's to Freedom!

love, jenn said...

HILARIOUS, SP!!!! HILARIOUS!! When I saw it was a link, I was so sure I was headed to your very funny Grommit/Braveheart pic and then NOPE!! I was headed to a very funny different place! THANK YOU!!