Tuesday 2 June 2009

Patio Fun?

As I am off to the PR tomorrow- I decided to cut back the wilds of the patio on the sidewalk side. It is a little out of control- branches low enough for me to hit my head on! So, I was just going to trim a few. Do I own the place? No. But I get annoyed and want it to look nice. I got out my clippers and my patio trimmings basket and hacked away. No real rhyme. No real reason. Just a cut here. A clip there. Until a neighbor decided to offer his help... I should have said no but I was charmed by his tale of his childhood and the goats that enjoyed the very plant I was trimming. Ummm, ok. I like goats. What I didn't like was his EXCESSIVE cutting. OMG! He cut down half a tree and then left all the branches on the sidewalk. Sir? Are your goats here? Will they be taking care of this mess? Nope. Turns out that was me on clean up duty. Not a goat to be found.

And really... who doesn't want to spend 2 hours playing Goat? Especially when you still have to pack, do laundry, shower and maybe sleep. Oh, and take my antibiotics!!

1 comment:

Sans Pantaloons said...

Enjoy yourself and r e l a x.