Saturday 13 June 2009

My Favorite Cookie...

...is a chocolate chip meringue. I prefer them made by my Mom but if I can't have those... Trader Joe makes a fine one. And thank God they are low fat because I ate an ENTIRE CONTAINER!! Not in one sitting, of course... but in a day. I'm not proud of this behavior... But I am full!

And I had a lovely cocktail to go with it! Because if you are going to have cookies for dinner, why not have a Rasberry Mojito chaser?! Especially if it's made with fresh mint from the Patio!

Now- add a side of Harper's Island and that spells a perfect Saturday night at the BFG Apartment!

4 comments:

anne altman said...

word

anniemom said...

How 'bout them fingernails?! Shutups! Love them. xo.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like one delicious time!!ox

love, jenn said...

Good Eye, Mosh!! I did that myself!! :) That Sally Hanson- makes a fine ball point nail polish pen!