Monday 15 June 2009

I Love A Boozy Monday!!

So, the day started with a hard, crappy, not fun phone call that HAD to be made... but THEN- Chris came over and we had brunch and booze on the patio. Then Jason arrived and we had booze and well, booze. Off he went to play with the boys and here I am... in love with several new things!! 1) Boozy Mondays 2) MY boys 3) finally ripping off a bad band aid and also...
4) sweet tea vodka (direct from LA via Jason's suitcase)

5) Nurse Jackie (WATCH IT!)


And finally, as I was headed to JFK to pick up Jason from his Virgin America flight... (which requires me to wait in the Virgin arrivals lounge- not hard at all, for the record. My favorite lounge, actually. Doesn't bring up a thing, really.)... a rainbow shone out over the airport. And in my head, Jason arrived on that- an image that had me laughing out loud! If you squint, I swear you can almost see Jason...

3 comments:

anne altman said...

wooooooot!!!!

My Three Girls (The A girls) said...

Just double checking....I believe I got an email that you were passing on the 2 boxes of thin Mints girl scout cookies because your ass was talking and you felt you had "bigger issues" to deal with....But then I saw a post that you WANTED Cookies...maybe not the THIN MINTS..Anyways, these thin mints are not going to make you "thin" at all...(do you think we can form a class action suite against girl scouts claiming that they are falsely advertising "Thin Mints"? One of my sisters is a lawyer....I will ask her.

Anyways....If you want them..email me at aaaataylor@gmail.com. if not I will gladly eat them and sue...Girl scouts for false advertising.

anne altman said...

ain't no party like a jackpot party
woot
woot