Sunday 18 November 2007

Stick A Fork in Me....

..cuz I am DONE!! Today (and most of yesterday, for the record) has been ridiculously bad. Someday, I might laugh. Today is not that day. Yesterday sucked for any number of reasons- 98 of them Nannyland. And today... well, today started with a text at 4AM and me not being able to fall back to sleep, middled with my 900 year old landlord screaming at me "I'm not fucking looking at you" and ended freezing on my front stoop at 1AM waiting for Kerry who thankfully had a spare set of my house keys. Where were my keys?? Oh, they had fallen into Elizabeth's birthday gift and so were vacationing in Brooklyn. Did I mention that with the exception of the company, Slate sucked ass tonight and will forever be the place NOT to return to to celebrate a birthday. And that at the 11th hour, Nannyland wanted the van back despite saying I could have it for the week and that it was filled with boxes to go to my new pad and stuff to go to Tamara's tomorrow for brunch? I am in hate with just about everything right now. And although, LL perked me up a bit earlier and Run DMC stopped my tears... not even Doug E. Fresh could save this day. DONE! Sit and spin, World. I will see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#1, I love the photo.

#2, Nannyland usually is very unsure of when they will or won't need the automobile.

#3, What in the world is that craziness about Mr. Roper?