Friday 16 November 2007

Inside the BFG Apartment!!





Well, as many of you may know (or not) I have found a FABULOUS apartment!! My official move-in date is Dec. 1 but as the apartment is currently empty, I will be painting and shelving and tidying and pottering about!! My Ma & Pa are coming for Thanksgiving and and will promptly be put to work assisting in all those -ings!! But tonight, Kerry and I had to break in. Don't ask. It involved a ladder, several fences and climbing in a window! The point is, we got in and thus... here, for the first time... pictures of the inside of the Big, Fat, Greek Apartment! Starring: Me and Kerry as "The Catburglers!", furniture that is yet to be removed as "Furniture I want Out!" and the Last Supper Painting as "You have got to be shittin' me!"

4 comments:

autoslice said...

Man, can't wait to see the final result......and i guess I'll be doing that in JANUARY, when i come out for a post xmas extravaganza! So when u draggin ur ass out West?!?!!?

anniemom said...

I like it - - I'll take it. FJ and JW I move in on Dec 1 - - wait, I mean, on Nov. 30. We'll be doing some painting of our own. FJ is quite adept with a roller. And The Last Supper? IT STAYS! Um, is "Autoslice" really "Karkutslice?"

love, jenn said...

Terribly exciting... all of these announcements!! Autoslice is indeed Karkut... (get it??) OK, FJ gets the spare room. JW&AM can take the Supper and Autoslice can wrap his sweet ass around a column!! YAHOOOO!!

Anonymous said...

I can see WHY you liked this one!! How exciting for you (and Matt)!
Once you put your things in there it will feel just like HOME
I can't wait to check out the Last Supper Print.:-)
xxMum