Tuesday 13 November 2007

Packing is Finding the Yellowest of Yellows!

And then their are things that I am only moderately happy to have pictures of and exceedingly happy to no longer own. (Although much like I had my Newhouse sweatshirt under my bed, I imagine that my Mom has those yellow, "I want to be able to spot you", Disney t-shirts somewhere!) If only I could find the pic of all of us with our coats still on which is how it was for most of the day so blinded were we by the yellow! But Goofy was so impressed by us and our team yellows that he broke his vow of silence to ask my Mom where she purchased the one with his pic on it! It took awhile to get that across as we assumed he just wanted to autograph Jeff's shirt... Well, you know what they say- when you assume, you make an ass of u and Goofy!

No comments: