Friday 10 August 2007

Loving the Fall....

...not just the fall into love with Matthew... awww (insert vomit noise here) but the Fall... As in the season!!!
I'll be honest, I love the sunshine. Love it. And even love the heat that goes with it if I am sipping a vodka and pink lemonade on the beach and can pick up seashells if I want to be active or cool off in a wave if I am too hot!! Otherwise, I am a girl that loves Fall. Autumn. The season between summer and winter. It makes sense- I was born in Buffalo. Fall is the glorious time before winter. And winter lasts a solid 9 months!!

Part of the reason that Fall makes me so happy is that the sun is out but I am not sweating! I hate this blanket like heat, people! I didn't miss this in Britain! Even today- not the rain part but the cool part... LOVED IT! I hate having to bring baby powder and worry about chafing and being all sticky and gross. Jenn Hyjack concurs with me! She said so herself at our glorious pasta dinner tonight! We had pasta because Crazy Caprice needed some pasta before her 14 million mile run in the morning. Sadly Caprice couldn't make it. The pasta was still damn good though! Otto's. Delish. Fall Delish. My new jacket that I can't wait for it to be cool enough to wear, A season I like to love called FALL. Delish!

No comments: