Monday 13 August 2007

I love Uncle Stevie!

I knew there was a reason I have always loved Stephen King! And not just because I was a very odd 10 year old... Something most of you know from my autobiography that was created at about the same time I started reading King's adventures! (Thank God, I didn't write it a year later... I would have had reincarnated pets and cars that talked and a creepy clown under my bed!) (But still make thousands!! Despite my fashion design business going down the tubes...)

The link below is for those of you that don't get Entertainment Weekly. In last week's issue, Stephen King summed up the Harry Potter universe!! And quite fantastically if I do say so myself! I love him. Read on, people, for Uncle Stevie speaks the truth...

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20044270_20044274_20050689,00.html

No comments: