Monday 7 February 2011

R U Kidding ME?!

Until yesterday, I was only vaguely aware of who voiced the characters in the breathlessly anticipated Gnomeo & Juliet. I knew that the drop dead gorgeous Emily Blunt & James McAvoy were the leads and that Elton John was musically involved... But while googling for toys related to the flick (Um, donde esta said toys, Touchstone? ), I was thrilled to see that ridiculously awesome Ashley Jensen is the voice of Nanette! But then I saw the greatest news of all....

My second husband-to-be, Jason Statham, is the voice of Tybalt!!!! Friday can't get here fast enough!!!

ps... my sweet pal, Miki, pointed out in a finely outraged way this weekend that this should have been MY movie! I should have thunk of it, wrote it, voiced it, directed it- and DAMN if she isn't right!! I love her for her faith in my talent (among a slew of other reasons) and I will kick myself daily!

2 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

It's not too late for:
Antognome and Cleopatra
MacGnome
Othgnomeio
The Tamingnome of the Shrew
Much Ado About No Gnome
Twelfth Gnome
As You Gnome It
:¬)

love, jenn said...

STOP IT!!!! I may start work on As You Gnome It tonight!! Though- Much Ado About No Gnome made me spit out my ginger ale! HI-larious!!!!