Tuesday 1 June 2010

Our Newest Addition to DogLand at the BFG Apartment!

Are you always on the lookout for a storage solution? Do you also need a bed your dog will love? Well... Have we got news for you! My winter clothes needed to be put away for summer- Ripley needed a bed she could stretch out and smoosh in- and I wanted one that was cute! Enter Muttropolis.com. First, you get a net pillow case....

...then you choose the cover you like the best! They are washable and super thick for any accidents!
...then you stuff the net case with well, whatever!! I chose my winter clothes. Stuff it until it is as full or not full as you like! Also, a brief tug-of-war with your puppy is always a good idea!
then you put the cover over the stuffed netting...
...and voila!
molly mutt makes a fine, fine bed! I may even store pots and pans in it so I can use my oven!
need further proof it's a good buy? night, night Ripley!

No comments: