Wednesday 26 May 2010

The Top 5 Reasons

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!

#5) This is a pic of me, my bro and my beautiful Nona. I don't really need another reason but....

#4) This pic is circa 1976...Jeff's lapels,
my dress (don't think I don't wish I still had one just like it!!),
the furniture (is that a lime green beanbag in the foreground, you ask? Why yes- I believe it was!), the whole 70s of it all!

#3) That I can still remember how I felt in my Grandparents home and
that makes me feel very blessed!

#2) Jeff has a piece of sporting equipment in hand. We always seemed to have sporting equipment in hand... football helmet, hockey stick, shin guards- sometimes all at once! My 6 uncles can make a sporting event out of ANYTHING

and the number 1 reason I love this particular pic???

#1) My Nona is trying to get Jeff to talk into a microphone. I can't imagine where that tape is or what he was saying but take note of MY FACE!!!
And the fact that my Nona is holding my hand in such a way that indicates
I may have been reaching for said microphone!
Clearly, none too pleased that Jeff was getting mic time!
Some things NEVER change!

I LOVE IT!!

2 comments:

Jenn Hyjack said...

Yeah... this photo is pretty priceless on SO many levels!! Thanks for sharing!! Now go grab that mic girl!!

love, jenn said...

Thanks, Jenny! You know I will! :)