Wednesday 16 December 2009

Welcome To The Slope, NY Times! Slippery Enough For You?

The New York Times published their Annual Gift Giving Guides this year with an added guide. In addition to the usual For Him, For Her, For Tweens Guides, they included a Gift Guide "Of Color"! That's right! Finally- you can get your yellow, black and brown friends something they want instead of the usual crap you get for the whites in your life!
Now if only I knew what to get my pals in wheelchairs....

PS.... Dear NY Times- Can I get Baby Jamz for my nephew?? He's just a regular peach color?

PPSS... I like Carol's Daughter Body Butters which are located only in the Of Color guide and not in say, the Cosmetic Enhancement guide with the other lotions and potions. Should I not use it? Can I get my colored friends a Baby G watch? It looks cool but it is not in the Of Color guide?

Gift Guides Located Here: www.nytimes.com
Commentary on said Gift Guide (by someone other than me)
Located Here: www.politicsdaily.com

No comments: