Thursday 17 December 2009

This is Me...


...at Panera. At 8AM. Killing time....
Hamptons Nannyland has painters in house today doing some work
(that means paint fumes, dumb painter talk, cigarette fumes, Rush super loud on BYOB(oombox), and me, at Panera at 8AM, killing time....)

PS... I am out of coffee.

PSS... when you order stuff at Panera, you have to give your name. We come here a LOT as it is one of A's favorites. The lady who is always here when we come thinks my name is Nancy. (Well, she know it isn't Nancy but since she can't recall my real name- we go thru the Nancy thing EVERY time!). Thus- who does Nancy need to sleep with to get a free refill??

4 comments:

anne altman said...

hi mister nancy!

love, jenn said...

Hi!! Mister Nancy loves YOU, old lady! :)

Jenn Hyjack said...

OH killing time at 8am - FUN!!

anniemom said...

Panera coffee has no caffeine. Well, almost none. I discovered that back in my addict days. Starbucks? Yes. Panera? No. Damn them. xoxoxoxo