Friday 18 December 2009

Meditation on A Theme- TONIGHT!!

TONIGHT!
7PM @ The Center
Hosted by Robb Leigh Davis
with an awesome cast of peeps all who have spent some time Meditating on the following...
It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year


I have a lot of opinions on this theme...
the shopping, the crowds, the travel disasters, the chaos, the stress, the lights, the smell of Christmas trees, childhood ornaments on my grown up tree, the displays, the postage, the shenanigans, the carols, the cookies,
the wrapping paper, the heartache, the joy...
A LOT of meditations, really!
Which will I choose for my performance tonight?
Well- you have to come see, of course!
See you there then!

(RLD chose the Peanuts to illustrate all the PR about tonight so I couldn't resist adding
these two myself!, I have always liked Lucy....)

1 comment:

anne altman said...

sorry i missed this, was busy falling down exhausted. what a great theme!! bet it was great. would LOVE to see (and do) this show sometime.