Wednesday 4 March 2009

I Know Crazy!

There are two things that I think I know... funny & crazy. As I have been remiss of late about posting, I thought I would share some stories in the news that are funny, crazy or both!


KETTERING, Ohio (AP) — Police in Ohio say a woman has been charged with child endangering after another motorist reported she was both breast-feeding a youngster and talking on a phone while driving.
Police in the Dayton suburb of Kettering say the caller told them he saw the woman Thursday.
Officer Michael Burke says authorities used a license plate number to track down 39-year-old Genine Compton.
He said the woman told officers she was breast-feeding and wouldn't let her child go hungry.
Burke said the legal concern is that Compton had a child in her lap while driving, not that she was breast-feeding in public.



So, um ,yeah. I got a ticket once for texting while driving because it hampered my ability to drive. As I imagine a tot on one's tit does as well. I gots two words for you, Crazy... PULL OVER!


WINNIPEG, Manitoba (AP) — A man accused of beheading and cannibalizing a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus in Canada has pleaded not guilty.
The lawyers for Vince Li are not disputing that he killed Tim McLean in what passengers described as a random, horrific attack last summer. But the lawyers will argue Li was mentally ill and not criminally responsible.



First off... I appreciate them using the word "accused" but the whole bus saw the dude behead Passenger Tim. I don't know tht mentally ill is an issue as this mo fo was clearly CRAZY!

FORT PIERCE, Fla. (March 3) - Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald's employees told her they were out of McNuggets.
A police report said 27-year-old Fort Pierce resident Latreasa L. Goodman told authorities she paid for a 10-piece last week but was later informed the restaurant had run out.

Can you say McCrazy!?



Just plain funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No nuts about it......order me a case!!!!!!! tee hee!!!

anniemom said...

I guess John wants to hook up the breastfeeding driver chick. I have to admit, it has crossed my mind... :)

love, jenn said...

Seriously, WTF?? (although at first I thought you meantyour John and was really confused!) Crossed but not committed is the key!