Wednesday 6 August 2008

The View...





...from my seat at the Coliseum was fantastic! Jay & I rocked it out for the whole show!

(As this was his first stadium concert, he is still harboring the belief that he can sing, dance, wave and scream like a loon and no one hears him but me! I am so far beyond that age of innocence that I believe I can sing, dance, wave and scream like a loon and that I don't care who hears me!)

Everyone was as good or bad (Kristy Lee sang Proud To Be in front of a huge flag... and it was just as painful as when it saved her ass!) as they were on the show. Michael Johns was in fine voice and very magnetic on stage, Chickezie was a hoot, Ramiele looked and sounded like her pants were WAY too tight, Jason Castro was stoned out of his mind, Brooke was barefoot, Carly and Syeisha sounded great but clearly had boob jobs that they wanted to show off, David A riled up the tweens (especially Annalee who is in lurve) and David Cook has had me since Happy Together!

And when the numbers failed to entertain me- the crowd NEVER did!
We were on Long Island, people!

No comments: