Tuesday 19 August 2008

Turns Out...

...I am an action!! A verb! A "move", if you will!
So, I am watching Elizabeth print things at my house last night
when I get a text from my fab cousin Val.
It says... "I just pulled a jenny benders"!
To which I reply...
"What does that mean? You behaved awesomely and all adore you?"
because I love irony, of course.
Although Val said yeah to that... it wasn't it.
Turns out, Val was texting from a Maroon 5 concert she was at with her peeps
having a blast singing and dancing...
(could this be "a jenny benders"? In fact, no.)
...when the man sitting behind her told her to sit down!
So she turned around and rightfully so- told the dillweed off!!
And THAT my friends, is Pulling a Jenny Benders!

(PS... The grown man responded by kicking over her popcorn, btw which would have promptly upgraded the Jenny Benders to a 2.0 version of some serious ass kicking!)

(PPS... That's me and Val working it out with her sis-the equally fab, Tori!)

No comments: