Sunday 17 August 2008

The First Annual...

...Nannyland Stress Fest! (or House Party depending who you ask!)
There was swimming and tattoos and Slip-N-Slides and water balloons and caterers and hot dog carts and tents and people and play lists and sound equipment runs and crafts and almost 400lbs of ice and bears, oh my! I made pitchers and pitchers of "signature cocktails" and hired my own staff (who RULED! Thanks again Tamara, Kerry and Chris) and didn't punch anyone! (Even the various folks who asked me about "my other half"- the hits just kept on comin'!) And by the time I got to my room... I was clearly, happy about my Rehearsal Tatt but not remotely ready to make good on the Annual portion of this event!


(Clearly, at the end of the day... I was just happy MY head didn't explode!
I think that was thanks to the booze I put in my coffee at 8AM!
It was that kind of day, People)

No comments: