Wednesday 16 July 2008

Time for an Opinion!

Dear Blog Readers,

I have wanted a tattoo for some time and have contemplated the design and placement for years and years. I love the idea of a tat on the ankle but as I learned during acupuncture- this is a crazy sensitive place for needles to be near!! X-nay on the ankle-nay! And who hasn't thought of the ass as a good place but when it starts to sag... what can you do? And the back of the shoulder is so done!

And then I started watching the Shear Genius. Not a great show, so don't bother... but there is a contestant called Glenn. And I LOVE her tattoos! She has 3 stars on her shoulder and now I want that, too! So, weigh in... Yes? Because as much pain as I am, how could I feel the tat, right?! Plus, ain't that why God made booze?



So, I scoured the internet and found the following pics on Glenn's myspace page!
They aren't great but I would hate to make you watch the show.
And what with Project Runway starting up... who has the time??
Do let me know your thoughts, will you?
love, me

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say I really like them as well! But tattoo parlors - even the not so classy ones won't let you come in drunk! I'd also like to recommend NY Adorned on 2nd Ave which is one of the classier places to get a tattoo.

love, jenn said...

I do like a classy tattoo parlor!! And maybe not drunk drunk but just a little tipsy? How about just a nice Advil (or 12)... like one might take to pretend they are easing the pain of a bikini wax??

Anonymous said...

The stars would we honored...but I think I like them on the back of your shoulder....hmmmm not sure!***

anniemom said...

Pain schmain. Come on! I didn't raise no wussy! Dance, pretty boy! Come on and show how you dance! (What's the matter with me? Yes, get the tat.)

anne altman said...

the fact that tattoo removal places exist is a reason not to get a tattoo.

i say get some temporary shoulder stars to compliment a tan in a kicky sundress and jazz up a hot weekend on the town. just about the time you're sick of stars, they're gone, and another weekend if you're feeling more like spongebob, you can rock him. its a win win.