Wednesday 21 May 2008

Win or Lose....

You still had me at Happy Together!

But because jimmyv2222 said it so much better than I could, I express myself and my opinion through the medium of the AOL Response boards- typos and all!

"I would rather listen to nails n a chalkboard than listen to Baby elmo sing. His voice is boring, his songsa are boring and he is boring, that dumb little 13 year old laugh. I like how when they went back to their home towns all the cheerleaders came running out to him, 10 weeks ago they wouldnt have given Baby Elmo the time of day. Go ahead Archuletta win Idol so we dont have to hear you anymore"

(for the record... I do not think you will win but I do think that will work out tres better for you! Taylor Hicks? NO! I bought and rocked Daughtry's CD along with give or take 3 million more people!)

1 comment:

anniemom said...

Shut UP!!! Go on with your winning self, DC! So happy, indeed. Whew!