Wednesday 7 May 2008

My Secret Weapon.

This is my Dirty Nemesis. I call him That Dirty Fucking Squirrel or Squirrel, for short.
He is undoing all my hard work in the yard to hide his damned peanuts in the ground!!
What store sells a Squirrel peanuts, first of all??
Well, HA, Squirrel, HA!
For I have covered the ground surrounding my plants with cayenne pepper!
And if it burns your dirty nuts like it burned my eye when it blew in...
then I will sleep easier!

I was probably 2 feet from him when I took this pic.
Just stayed on my gate playing with his nuts. It is on, Baby!! It is ON!

3 comments:

anniemom said...

We had rabbits from hell beheading all of our lovely flowers, and the red pepper? They loved it. The big, fat, fake rubber snake? they crapped themselves and never came back. Course, so did I, everytime I saw it and forgot it was there. Fair trade.

love, jenn said...

I don't know if NYC squirrels are afraid of anything... I am going to have to get a cougar.

Anonymous said...

I hear Star Jones is out of work, maybe she can swing by and scare the lil' bugger off...