Saturday 1 December 2007

Tile Floors = One Thing....

...cold feet!!
I am a naked foot person. I love to be barefoot. I don't like to be any other kind of naked on a daily basis but I do like to have naked feet! I take socks off of babies, I wear flip flops in the winter to run to the deli for coffee, and don't get me started on sleeping with my feet covered! Unfortunately, the BFG Apartment has these fab tile floors and they are not conducive to barefootin'! They are cold and hard and still a bit concrete dusty (which is apparently NEVER coming out!)...


And so, now I need to love slippers. And slipper socks. And regular socks. And covered feet.

2 comments:

anniemom said...

Perfect excuse to go out and get some nice throw rugs, yummy! In the mean time, Target has some noice fluffy slippers for $6. Oh yeah, baby.

love, jenn said...

I got some great fluffly slipper socks at Target!! (They look like Mary Janes) and for only $4!! I love them! :)As I love you!