Sunday 9 December 2007

So, how have you been?

It's been a while since last I posted... moving, lack of DSL, extreme chaos... all adding up to less posting (and still cold feet!) And to add to the excitement, I have a throat of fire!! Which has left my voice sounding more Marge Simpson than anything and me not wanting to be more than a foot from a kettle! OWWWW! I even called in sick to work and I almost never do that! (Call in shopping or going to the movies... well, sure but sick? Spread the love and the germies, that's what I always say!) AND my camera broke! My new camera that I bought in August... stopped working! Gonna get Sony to fix it, of course but in the meantime... what am I to do?? WWHD? (What Would My Boss Do?) Buy a new one!! And thus... a shot of the recently furnished front room of the BFG Apartment! The sofas came from Macys... purchased on Black Friday at 40% off, free shipping, half price extended warranty... and they are from the Bella line!! How could I resist?!

PS... after 35 minutes of trying to upload the %$#@! picture, I quit!! Stupid dial up.

No comments: