Thursday 3 March 2011

Movin' and Shakin'!!

So, I have been hard at work building a website! OK- I have been hard at work drawing and writing copy and picking pictures and suggesting ideas for a website while the fabulous, Mindy Reznik of DupreeBlue.com does the real building!

Soon, it will be ready for a real preview and when it is- well,
Notes From A Broad will be moving to it! That way all my goods are together!

You will be able to watch videos and look at pictures and read my thoughts- pretty much all the same shit that happens right here just in a new place!

So, get ready! Cuz
www.jennwehrung.com
is almost ready to meet you!


2 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

Excellent pictures! I shall bake a cake for moving in!

love, jenn said...

Thanks, SP!! It has been QUITE a decision making process!! (most of the time just deciding whether or not to move forward with the damn thing!)

ps... I do love cake! I'm like Marjorie Dawes. I am just one of those people who likes a bit of cake!