Monday 7 March 2011

Enough Already!!

I was relatively irked when Dora grew up and clearly, explored her weight loss options. I was more than slightly annoyed when it was apparent that Strawberry Shortcake and her lady friends had spent the 90s in a fat camp as they are considerable thinner in their new incarnation. I was I am downright ticked off to hear that Cookie Monster is now saddled with the misnomer "cookie" as he eats veggies now!

But color me pissed, people! Introduced at the 2011 Toy Fair... A SLIMMER MR POTATO HEAD?!?!? Give me a cluckin' break. Are kids really taking their fitness clues from a cluckin' potato?! I say NAY!! NAY, I say!!! Ridonkulous. I want nothing to do with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh and they also "air brushed" Mrs. Potato Head~~no french fries for her!!ox