Tuesday 16 December 2008

You're Welcome!!!

And a big thanks to Kerry for forwarding this blog to me! Oh, but I laughed and laughed.... And then I forwarded it to Jim- who laughed and laughed from the other room! Some funny shit, yo!!
Here is a sample....


Just because you have your mouth opened like that doesn't mean I can't see those giant needles on your entire body ready to impale me, Hedgehog. You think I'm afraid, but I also don't want to hurt you because you're too cute, right? Well, you know what, Hedgehog? You cross me, in ANY way, and I WILL NOT HESITATE TO DESTROY YOU. Believe that, Hedgehog. Now watch your fucking step.

Creator of www.fuckyoupenguin.blogspot.com - will you be my new best friend?? Go! Read them ALL! Wish for more... You will just laugh and laugh!


No comments: