Friday 18 April 2008

A hunt for the right pet!

Here's the thing, I am still in mourning for the loss of my beloved hermit crabs but I think they would want me to move on. They know I have a lot of love to give and they would hate for a pet to miss out. And thus... I need a new pet!! There's always fish.... I like fish. But I would like a furry pet. And until Matt gets here- travel is not out of bounds and thus it needs to be a self sufficient furry pet! So, a puppy is out. And cats make me sneeze. I am open for suggestions, people!

But until I get a suggestion I like- I offer up for debate... the Sugar Glider!!! How cute is this tiny marsupial! And although they are considered exotic, they are legal in NY!! I guess you have to get two though as they need a constant companion. Maybe they would leave me out... Maybe they wouldn't want to watch Step it Up and Dance... I don't know, they are cute though!

No comments: